I created a template for us
- I just created SEWiki template which you can just copy and paste the code from. Furthermore, you can check out the help link on the menu to your left to learn advanced editing. But mostly I just recommend contributors to check out the SEWiki Project page. Currently, image uploading is disabled by Fyron. I've been trying to convince him the need to uploading images, but we'll see where that goes. I'll post in Talk:SEWiki Project requesting image uploading. inigma 16:57, 19 October 2005 (BST)
- Thanks. I wasn't trying to upload an image, I wanted to use a remote URL to display an image hosted on my own site. Is this disabled too? 'scoff Now. No, not any more, just then. (GMT)
- Yes, uploading is currently disabled. Also asked for in Talk:SEWiki Project. inigma 17:02, 19 October 2005 (BST)
- Like I say, I'm not trying to upload. I'm trying display a remotely-stored image file.
dogscoff Now. (GMT)
- "Currently, image uploading is disabled by Fyron." I'd say its more like it was never enabled in the first place. ;) I'll look into it. No idea how to just display an off-site image. Fyron 21:50, 19 October 2005 (BST)
- pokes Dogscoff with a Show preview button* ;) Fyron 20:23, 11 August 2006 (BST)