A made a few changes to this article including a bit of grammatical clean-up and briefly expanding on the benefits of breathable planets.
- Shouldn't we split this into separate sections for SE3, SE4, and SE5? -Ekolis
- I agree. IIRC SE3 had several more atmosphere types than se4, and I understand SE5 will take gravity and other local conditions into account for habitability, so definitely, yeah. I take it SEII and SF didn't bother with atmosphere types. The alternative, I suppose, is to have a single entry for each atmosphere, but mention all of the relevant games in that entry. I think oxygen (seIV), oxygen (seIII) etc is neater though. Dogscoff 09:15, 19 May 2006 (BST)
- Do we really need separate articles for atmospheres? There isn't much to say about them, is there? Fyron 15:20, 19 May 2006 (BST)
- Good point. Atmosphere (SEIII), atmosphere (SEIV) etc then? Dogscoff 10:05, 22 May 2006 (BST)
- Yes, that's exactly what I had in mind! Well not quite exactly... don't the other sections use (SE3), (SE4), etc. instead of the roman numerals? -Ekolis
- They use roman numerals. Fyron 21:53, 22 May 2006 (BST)