Colony Types Minister (SEV)
When you enable the "Colony Types" minister, the minister determines what type of colony the planet should be. The AI script containing the AI logic for determining colony type is "Space Empires V\Utilities\ScriptParser\SE5EmpireScripts\Script_AI_ColonyType.txt," though it can be a bit hard to follow. Following is an english version of the Colony Logic.
- Get a list of colonies owned by player.
- If colony has a type, skip it. If it doesn't, call Pick_Colony_Type.
- Determine if player has 10% or less Mining Colonies, if so, make it a Mining Colony.
- If it has more than 10% Mining colonies but fewer than 30% Mining, Farming, and Refining Colonies, call Pick_Resource_Extraction_Type.
- If more than 30% Extraction Colonies, but fewer than 10% Research Colonies, make it a Research Colony.
- If more than 10% Research Colonies, but fewer than 10% Intel Colonies, make it an Intel Colony.
- If more than 10% Intel Colonies, but fewer than 5% Resupply Colonies, make it a Resupply Colony.
- If more than 5% Resupply Colonies, but fewer than 5% Military Installation, make it a Military Installation.
- If all that fails, call Pick_Resource_Extraction_Type.
Once here it determines the best type of extraction planet to utilize.
- If Mineral% is larger than Radioactives% and Organics%, make it a Mining Colony.
- If Radioactives% is larger than Mineral% and Organics%, make it a Refining Colony.
- If Organics% is larger than Radioactives% and Mineral%, make it a Farming Colony.
| Manual (SEV)
Repairs and Retrofitting